If you received any COVID19 Benefits during 2020. Type of COVID 19 benefit include:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
- Provincial or territorial emergency benefits
If your total taxable income for 2020 is less than $75,000, then we have some excellent news for you. If you owe any taxes (as most of the COVID 19 benefit noted above took very little or no income taxes at source), then instead of the balance is due on April 30, 2021, you will receive an extra year to pay the income tax owing and without any interest.
Now there is one big catch! You have to have your income tax filed on time (April 30, 2021, for Personal Returns or June 15, 2021, for Self Employed Personal Returns) if you file after these dates, then the normal late penalty of 5% of the balance due at the time of filing plus an additional 1% for each month (up to 12 months) you late file.
We can accommodate your Income Tax preparation by offering Personal Tax appointments as soon as later today or tomorrow!
We offer multiple options for preparation:
- If you wish to send in your tax material:
- If you want an appointment instead, we can book a Zoom appointment as soon as later today or tomorrow. To request a Zoom appointment contact us by either:
- You an also book a phone appointment as soon as tomorrow. Continue by either:
- We offer mobile office on-site appointment (limited availability) for the remaining week of April 18-24, 2021. To Book, please contact us by:
With our appointments, we utilize a secure connection to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to retrieve all filed slips for your tax return, ensuring that all info is available. Verified RRSP and other carry-over figures as retrieving any unused RRSP, Tuition credits are available.
To assist you, we suggest you utilize our checklists:
- Click here for Personal Income Tax Checklist.
- Click here to Self Employed Checklist.
- Click here for other Checklists (Rentals, Investments etc.)
How does a 20% Discount Sound?
We also offer a 20/20 program where we provide a 20% discount to any new client you refer to us and provide you with a 20% discount – as our way of saying thank you for the fantastic referral. Just make sure the person you referred lets us know who referred them to us – so that we apply the 20/20 program.